Rummaged Fytch's closet and tha blue luggage to finally dump a few shirts but mostly short dresses into a big bag, and quickly headed to WCP where there were swearings and little grumbles from Fytch along the way. As we passed, we checked out the tempat isi minyak and god there was a freaking long queue,just because petrol was $1 per litre that day. Fytch only started to count like half the line and there was already around 50 cars!
At the so-called swamp, Fytch realised a swimming comodo dragon or what I thought it was, and totally freaked out. Like please eh, that thing cannot jump up and bite any of our heads of =.=
So there you have it, 5 out of 108 photos snapped by Fytch. For more photos, I dont know where you can refer to.
After which, we headed down pioneer to meet Janny and Mdm H while she could have lunch with her ex. My purpose of going there was to consult about some English thingy but I ended up doing a few math questions which was continued by Fytch and her ex. People of great hearts. haha. I met Love! :) He looks better without that sling thing and fortunately he got to take off his cast. And he also bought his Zara jacket already. Yey him. A happy man must always smile kay Love. Spread your joy ma man. Hahahahahahaha, crap.
That's a wrap yaw. Saya penat donut.
and a few other :D





MERGAY's
♥