<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5228920779970676819?origin\x3dhttp://thy-nmrh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello kawan kawan. Its me again, coz apparently Babe cant be bothered to help me update this dusty blog. Okay la, not that dusty but still, collecting dust already. Currently at Liyana's. Sleeping over till Monday I suppose, idk. Woke up early this morning coz I really felt like vomitting. Must be the re-heated murtabak we had late last night. And the sun was shining right in my face and it could probably be because im not in my own bed. Yea, must be. And Babe texted early today, was already out and about even before I was up.
Lets have a beautiful Sunday.

Love is Me and You.

Profile

NAMIRAH
18 January 1992, eighteen
Health Science (NP)
single girl swag

Im like no other

WEEKIT WEEKIT
Fytch Nadiah Nutdz Dynamite Weeeet Ninsy Fidut Sally Rina AidilBenzi Athirah