Wednesday, December 2, 2009
R. here
Hey peeps!!
I'm officially 17.. WEEWIT!! (:
First of all, i like to thank god coz there's no roaches on that day. hahahah! My friends used worms instead. Erm, I like to thank Saleh,Ilham and Taufiq for letting me participate in that game while u guys burst out laughing throughout the challenge. -.- *kurang asam*
It was fun though.
Thanks alot guys! Our friendship will last forever! Next year korg ako kene kan balik. hehehee!
Next, i like to thanks N for adding two more pieces of briefs in my wardrobe.. HAHAHAHAHA!!
She bought me briefs as my birthday presents.. Cute kan N?!! Of course! and a necklace with pants punye shape..and she wore a necklace with shirt punye shape.. Cute luh dier!
"B,brief u belikan ketat semacam uh!! tsk.."
I love N, very much!!.. And now i have to be wary of her, coz she's a good liar.. CB! hahahahah!
And N never fell guilty anymore after she burnt the letter which A wrote to her. YES! Well done!
She made a very good decision. But,should have made that decision long ago alr luh u!
Takper, It's never too late! Teehee (:
And now,there's only R love N. We revolve ard each other. And will stay by each other side for as long as we can be. Till one of us is unable to hold any longer. haiiizzzzz ):
Kk done! I'm 17. Older and wiser.
Te amour N ♥
Labels: Te amour.