<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5228920779970676819?origin\x3dhttp://thy-nmrh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, December 17, 2009

LOVED.

Off to picnic with dearest N later at 3pm. WEEEE! (:
I'll be the chef for the day coz I'll be doing all the cooking for my one and only SAYANG.
CHEF MAT NOOR JR. HAHAHAHAHA!
And the main dish will be my spaghetti.
Hope it'll turn out as appetizing as my mum's. *cross-finger*

And another beautiful day spend with N later.
What makes the day beautiful, simple.
The presence of N being there just beside me.

And yarh, had to wake up as early as 8am tmr to go to market to buy those stuffs that I'm gonna cook for the picnic. Hayo.
Like house-husband siak!!
Takper. Nak prepare for the future. LOL!
This is just not sooooooo not me waking up before 3pm.
Oh well, for N's sake, I'm willing to wake up even at 3am in the morning.
Not for fuck's sake eh b!! Like u always said. *kadang2 aku mcm nak sepak muke kau oi!*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And make sure u eat everything that i cook eh! No leftovers! HEH.

Bye Peeps!! I JUST LOVE N TO THE CORE.








Profile

NAMIRAH
18 January 1992, eighteen
Health Science (NP)
single girl swag

Im like no other

WEEKIT WEEKIT
Fytch Nadiah Nutdz Dynamite Weeeet Ninsy Fidut Sally Rina AidilBenzi Athirah