Thursday, December 3, 2009
My SUB.
Down with cough and running nose. I feel extremely horrible with a heavy head and itchy armpit. Haha.
Yes, Im back at the office and no sayang, its not only on Monday. Its gonna drag for weeks if they just keep wanting to enter the data. Such sian job. Go top up your prepaid la. Ask your abang top up for you, as birthday present ke. And now when I update regularly, you also want to update. Ape nta.
Today I update early coz Im finally done with the 351 datas. Jom joget happy dance! And while Im enjoying this free time, I sempat kacau Makcik Gigi who is busy talking to some hairy face man. The kind of face R is trying to achieve for. Sungguh tak terkemas. Eee. And the guy was wondering if Im tall or not =.= Not as short as you are I must say. hehh. R is sleeping or I think he is. He haven't text nor call and I may jump to conclusions any minute now.
I want go back already la. I deprive from my beauty sleep. I want to dig for treasure and I don't care if the rest are looking at me, coz I know some won't. haha. Too busy to care, too ugly to look.
Lets take some stupid quiz on facebook to pass time. Laterz alligatorzxs. F TN.
you yang patut revolve.
Labels: bag of lies and excuses