<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5228920779970676819?origin\x3dhttp://thy-nmrh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, March 6, 2010

That Blue Vans Guy.

I skipped work yesterday and spent the whole morning sleeping like a baby until I was pinched out of bed by a woman who forced me to tag her to OPA. I swear my mum loves pinching my ass *kening naiknaik*
Oh those guys in uniform was sungguh hot ah. As hot as the fucking weather. After mum got her uniform changed, we passed a Sahara Desert and headed to LotOne to get my picture taken and release my cravings for egg tart :D I wonder why they are so irresistable. hmm. After which I met up with colleague to catch Up In The Air and I tell you, Alvin is an idiot who only live his life in the East.
The guy in blue vans smiles uncontrolably when he realize we got the same shoe. haha. He wraps my yesterday up.

Its not like I even care or anything but it bothers me why must you always be the one in most of my men's pocket? Is it that exciting to be in my shoe? Oh well, I shall just let you be. But seriously, go get a life.


p.s Im sexcited for school. Are you?

Profile

NAMIRAH
18 January 1992, eighteen
Health Science (NP)
single girl swag

Im like no other

WEEKIT WEEKIT
Fytch Nadiah Nutdz Dynamite Weeeet Ninsy Fidut Sally Rina AidilBenzi Athirah